Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective treatment of vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
- All of the homeopathic remedies and products that we ship are made from reputable homeopathic labs in the USA and Europe. Homeopathic remedies must comply with FDA labeling requirements. All remedies are manufactured under strict Homeopathic Pharmacopeia guidelines.
- Remedy Pill Packets: All remedy packets ordered will include medicated sucrose pellets.
- Homeopathy is a 200 year old medical system that is proven to be clinically effective in hundreds of studies.
Glossary of Basic Terms Related to Homeopathy
- Antidote: to cancel or counter the action of a homeopathic remedy or nosode.
- CEASE Therapy: CEASE is the acronym for “Complete Elimination of Autism Spectrum Expression”. CEASE is an advanced homeopathic method for using homeopathic remedies that made from the actual vaccines that were given, based on the manufacturer, date and lot number of the vaccine(s) that caused vaccine injury in order to clear these toxins from the body.
- Cell Salts: homeopathic potentized minerals used by cells. Can be used regularly for general maintenance or for specific health problems. Often used in conjunction with a single remedy or combination product to provide basic support to the cells.
- Dry Dosing: to administer homeopathic remedies in their dry form, by dissolving in the mouth.
- Gemmotherapy – Gemmos: a modern method of draining toxins of the body. Gemmos are embryonic plant stem cells that act as hormonal agents and drain various organs and tissues at a cellular level.
- Homeoprophylaxis (HP) – Homeopathic Immunizations: the use of potentized substances in a systematic manner to prevent the development of the characteristic symptoms of disease. HP is a natural, safe method of instilling immunity by stimulating the immune system with the highly diluted substances using a homeopathic nosode that is an energy equivalent of a given disease. Homeopathic Immunization is the process whereby a person is made immune or resistant to an infectious disease, typically by the administration of a homeopathic nosode.
- Isopathic Nosode: the homeopathic substance made from disease discharges of a person for use in themselves. These nosodes are produced in a approved homeopathic laboratory under strict USA Pharmacopeia guidelines.
- Law of Similars: a natural law based on the scientific law that “like cures like”.
- Liquid Remedies: liquid remedies are homeopathic remedies that are put into a liquid form instead of a pills form.
- Mother Tincture: the original standardized preparation of a substance from which homeopathic potencies are made.
- Nosode: the homeopathic substance made from disease substances or discharges. These nosodes are produced in a approved homeopathic laboratory under strict USA Pharmacopeia guidelines.
- Potency: the strength of a homeopathic remedy. Potency is shown after the remedy name. Decimal designation is X. Centesimal is C. Millesimal is M. Commonly in home kits and used for children, in treating sudden illness and for first aid treatment. Medium potencies C are used for first aid, seasonal ailments and chronic health concerns. 30C is a very common potency found in health food stores and or online. M potencies are a high potency and are normally prescribed by homeopaths.
- Remedy: the homeopathic substance made from a substance occurring in nature (plant, mineral, animal by product, etc.) that is produced in a homeopathic laboratory under strict USA Pharmacopeia guidelines.. All homeopathic remedies are sold under FDA approval.
- Sarcode: sarcodes are homeopathic remedies made from healthy animal or human tissue or secretions. They are obtained from healthy endocrine or ductless glands or normal secretions of living human organs and animals. In Greek the term ‘Sarcode’ means fleshy. Sarcodes can be used in a similar manner to homeopathic remedies. In potency they are referred to as “organ therapy” remedies.
- Simillimum: the remedy that most closely matches to a person’s set of unique symptoms.
- Succussion: vigorous shaking to a homeopathic substance in water which enhances the healing properties of substances.
- Vaccination: a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
- Vaccines: injected substances that are used to stimulate the production of antibodies against one or several diseases; prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute but without inducing the disease. Vaccines also include toxic adjuvants as well as heavy metals.
- Vaccine Injury: to be harmed by vaccines including disability, death or disfigurement from the substances in the vaccines. Also known as “vaccinosis”.
- Vaccine Injury Recovery: to be treated with CEASE and other vaccine detoxing remedies to remove the toxicity that was inflicted as a result of vaccinations. This is done based on which vaccine(s) were the most damaging, based on the person’s individual health issues and the timing of the vaccines(s).
- Vital Force: the energy or spirit that animates living creatures; the soul.
- Water Dosing: to administer homeopathic remedies dissolved in water, by mouth, using various methods.