Contact Us By Email
- Use the form below to contact us.
- Shipping: Please read shipping policies. Some orders are sent in more than one (1) shipment, from more than one location and will arrive at different times.
- We will automatically ship all products ordered on this website to any location in the USA.
- Most products that we carry can also be shipped to Canada and worldwide for additional shipping rates which apply for all international orders and will take longer to arrive.
- Practitioner Accounts: We do not offer Practitioner discounts because our prices are already low for hard to find remedies. We also sell smaller amounts of many remedies in 35+ pill amounts.
- Location: Our administrative offices are located in San Jose, California, USA.
- Response Time: We typically reply to inquiries within 1 to 2 hours during office hours.
- Office Hours: Monday through Thursday from 9 am – 5 pm and Friday from 9 am – noon. (PST – California time). We are closed all weekends and USA legal holidays.
Professional Supervision Is Required For Purchasing Certain Products
All Bowel Nosodes, CEASE remedies, Chemical Detox, Combination (Poly) Detox, Drug Detox, Homeopathic Immunization (HP) remedies, Nosodes, and Vaccine Detox remedies require active supervision by a trained professional Homeopath or Medical Practitioner to be purchased. Customers will be required to provide the name of the supervising Homeopath or Medical Practitioner at checkout for these products to be shipped. Professionals may purchase these products if they are a trained Homeopath, Naturopath (ND), Medical doctor (MD) or other licensed Medical Practitioner.
Consulting Homeopath For All Services
You may request expert supervision for any products requiring supervision. Consultation services for all Programs require a $150 for 1 hour by Skype. All consulting services are provided by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath. Kari is a specialist in AIT, CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, homeopathic detoxification vaccine injury and homeoprophlyaxis (HP). She is experienced in the effective treatment of vaccine injury with a high level success on hundreds of cases over many years. You may also request expert supervision for acute care here. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice. Read more about homeoprophlyaxis services.
Director of Operations and Customer Service
Thomas U. Swidler is the Director of Operations and Customer Service. He has over 25 years of leadership, customer service and technology experience as a lifelong passion for helping others achieve their highest potential. He supervises all customer service issues, order processing, special orders and website related issues.
Please Complete The Form To Contact Our Team