Privacy and Disclaimer Information
The content on this website or associated website links and any products offered is provided for informational purposes only. It should not be used to replace professional medical advice. Information should not be considered complete or relied upon in diagnosing or treating any medical condition. Always consult a licensed physician for a diagnosis or specific questions about health issues. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it when needed because of something you have read on this website or associated website links. All homeopathic prescribing, therapies, treatments, nutritional therapies or energetic interventions of any nature should be done only under the direct guidance and care of a properly and fully trained health care professional specializing in the services rendered.
- Your order information that we collect is for homeopathic remedy and/or product ordering purposes only.
- Your information is never shared outside parties except for the purpose of processing and shipping your order with our various supplies of homeopathic products.
- We never sell or lend any email addresses of anyone.
About The Collection, Use and Protection of Information
- We collects your name and email address when you make a purchase on our website.
- We also collect your email address, billing and mailing address, phone number, credit card details, and data about your transaction with us. We use this information to fulfill your product order, improve our services and customize future advertising and product content you see.
- We DO NOT sell or rent your information to third parties trying to market to you.
- We may share your data with companies working directly with us to provide homeopathic products and improve our services or develop marketing campaigns for our in-house use. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We may share personal data in response to a legal requirement or as required by law.
- We sells items for purchase by adults only. Children under age 18 may not purchase items unless they are only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.