E-book Download: “About Homeopathy: Beginner’s Guide & Tips
Note: Once you have purchased the book you will receive an email from HRO Order orders (at) HomeopathicRemediesOnline (dot) com with a one time download link that is good for 7 days.
Please make sure to check your spam filter for the link that will be provided on payment.
About This Book
“About Homeopathy: Beginner’s Guide & Tips” is written by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner. Kari is based in San Jose, CA, USA and works with clients in the USA and Canada via Skype video conferencing. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair mineral tissue analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective treatment of vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
Table Of Contents For “About Homeopathy: Beginner’s Guide and Tips”
This is a useful 41 page guide that is especially helpful for those new to homeopathy! Includes 12 sections, covering these topics:
- About Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE , Classical Homeopath
- What is Homeopathy?
- Most Commonly Used Acute and Chronic Remedies In My Practice
- Homeopathic Constitutional Types
- How To Dry Dose A Remedy
- How To Water Dose A Remedy
- How To Avoid Antidoting A Remedy
- The Law of Similars, Aggravations, Proving Symptoms
- Remedy Potencies
- Glossary of Terms Related to Homeopathy
- Keynotes for Main Polychrest Remedies
- Information on the Homeopathy Remedy Kit in 200C Potency For Family Use