E-book: “About Homeopathy: Beginner’s Guide & Tips E-Book”
Purchase The E-Book About Homeopathy – On Sale For $2.99!
This is a helpful beginner’s guide that is especially helpful for those new to homeopathy! Includes an 11 section, 33 page e-book.
Note: Once you have purchased the book you will receive an email from “H4W Order <orders (at) homeopathicremediesonline (dot) com> with a one time download link that is good for 7 days. Please make sure to check your spam filters for the link!
This About Homeopathy: Beginner’s Guide & Tips E-Book is written by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective treatment of vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice. Read more about Kari J. Kindem. Visit her website “Homeopathy For Women” at www.HomeopathyForWomen.org. Kari is based in San Jose, CA, USA. Serving clients in the USA via Skype video conferencing.
“About Homeopathy: Beginner’s Guide and Tips”
This is a useful 33 page guide that is especially helpful for those new to homeopathy! Includes an 11 section, book covering these helpful topics:
- About Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE , Classical Homeopath
- What is Homeopathy?
- Most Commonly Used Acute and Chronic Remedies In My Practice
- Homeopathic Constitutional Types
- How To Dry Dose A Remedy
- How To Water Dose A Remedy
- How To Avoid Antidoting A Remedy
- The Law of Similars, Aggravations, Proving Symptoms
- Remedy Potencies
- Glossary of Terms Related to Homeopathy
- Information on the Homeopathy Remedy Kit in 200C Potency For Family Use