E-book Download: “About Homeopathy: Beginner’s Guide & Tips E-Book”
Note: Once you have purchased the book you will receive an email from H4W Order orders (at) homeopathicremediesonline (dot) com with a one time download link that is good for 7 days.
Please make sure to check your spam filter for the link that will be provided on payment.
About This Book
“About Homeopathy: Beginner’s Guide & Tips” is written by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective treatment of vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice. Read more about Kari J. Kindem. Visit her website “Homeopathy For Women” at www.HomeopathyForWomen.org. Kari is based in San Jose, CA, USA. Serving clients in the USA via Skype video conferencing.
Table Of Contents For “About Homeopathy: Beginner’s Guide and Tips”
This is a useful 41 page guide that is especially helpful for those new to homeopathy! Includes 12 sections, covering these topics:
- About Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE , Classical Homeopath
- What is Homeopathy?
- Most Commonly Used Acute and Chronic Remedies In My Practice
- Homeopathic Constitutional Types
- How To Dry Dose A Remedy
- How To Water Dose A Remedy
- How To Avoid Antidoting A Remedy
- The Law of Similars, Aggravations, Proving Symptoms
- Remedy Potencies
- Glossary of Terms Related to Homeopathy
- Keynotes for Main Polychrest Remedies
- Information on the Homeopathy Remedy Kit in 200C Potency For Family Use