About HP Supervision Fees
- The Homeopathic Immunization (Homeoprophylaxis – HP) Supervision Fee is $275 for one (1) child for the Standard HP Children’s Program for ten (10) diseases.
- This fee covers the ongoing HP supervision by email services during the 50 months of this HP Program with Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, CHP, CEASE, Classical Homeopath for the maximum of 1 email per month included.
- Additional emails beyond one (1) per month are charged at $50 per day.
About The Children’s Standard HP Program
There are the ten (10) USA diseases protected in the Standard HP Program. The remedies required are in the HP Remedy Kit which must also be purchased for $125 plus $12 shipping for this Program.
Homeopathic immunizations are normally given in this order, and can begin after one (1) month of age for infants:
- Pertussinum nosode – for Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal nosode – for Pneumococcal Disease
- Lathyrus Sativus remedy – for Polio
- Haemophilus nosode – for HIB Influenza, Type B
- Meningococcinum nosode – for Meningitis
- Tetanus Toxin Nosode – for Tetanus
- Morbillinum nosode – for Measles
- Parotidinum nosode – for Mumps
- Varicella Zoster nosode – for Chicken Pox
- Influenzinum nosode – for Influenza (flu)
The HP supervision fee covers up to one (1) email for any questions per month during the 50 month period of this Program. Supervision is provided by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective treatment of vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice. Read more about Kari J. Kindem. Visit the website for Homeopathic Immunizations at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com.