Antidoting Homeopathic Remedies
Please read this article about general advice and the basic steps that can to taken to help you avoid anti-doting the action of a homeostatic remedy. Please also consult your homeopath or health care practitioner for their advice in your specific case.
Dosing Tips To Avoid Antidoting Any Remedies
It is possible for homeopathy remedies to be anti-doted. You can avoid antidoting homeopathic doses by doing observing the following general guidelines:
- Avoid Strong Smelling Essential Oils – These can antidote a remedy. Especially strong oils like tea tree oil, peppermint, Eucalyptus.
- Avoid Camphor & Eucalyptus – use NO Vick’s Vapor Rub (put on yourself or you putting on others), Noxema, Ben Gay, Tiger Balm, Sea Breeze, Carmex, Chapsticks, mothballs and anything else smelling like camphor or eucalyptus.
- Avoid Strong Flavors – Avoid all strong mints, like Altoids, mouthwash, menthol, etc. can antidote remedies.
- Avoid All Coffee – Coffee will interfere with the remedy’s action. If you are a coffee drinker, try to limit your use to the minimum while on a remedy. Drink coffee BEFORE, not after any dry doses. We strongly recommend coffee drinkers give it up for the sake of progress. But you must have it, dose your remedy at least 1 hour after drinking coffee. It is really best for success to avoid it all together during the Program.
- Avoid Chamomile Tea – Chamomile tea can interfere with a remedies action and also result in irritability if taken too often. It is best of focus on various decaffeinated herbal and fruit teas.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight or High Heat to Remedies – Direct sunlight, high heat or high temperatures may deactivate the remedy. Keep remedies away from sunlight and hot areas of your home. Don’t leave them in a car in the heat. Over 120 degrees they may no longer work, or if at or below freezer.
- Avoid Dental Work or Surgery – Dental work, oral anesthesia, dental or other surgery during your treatment can antidote remedies and they may need to be redosed.
- Avoid Fluoride in Water and Other Dental Procedures – Do not use fluoride get a water filter if you have fluoride, find out for sure Read more at www.homeopathyforwomen.org/water_filters.htm
- Avoid Medical Procedures – Please let your homeopath know if you will have any medical procedures, general or oral anesthesia or a planned surgery during your treatment.
- Avoid Drugs – Prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, Chinese herbs and/or medicinal herbs can all negatively influence a remedy’s action. There should be NO use of recreational drugs such as marijuana, etc. allowed during homeopathic treatment.
- Avoid Electric Blankets and Heating Pads – These may deactivate a remedy, so please avoid their use during your treatment.
- Avoid X-Ray Equipment at the Airport – If you are flying, put your remedy in the basket provided for exposed film when you go through security.