Contact Us By Email
- Please use the form below to contact us.
- Homeoprophylaxis Inquiries: For any inquiries about getting started with homeoprophylaxis (HP) also known as homeopathic immunizations, please use the form on this website at ImmunizationAlternatives.com for a faster response.
- Shipping: Please read shipping policies. Some orders are sent in more than one (1) shipment, from more than one location and will arrive at different times.
- We will automatically ship all products ordered on this website to any location within the USA. Not all products are shipped outside the USA.
- Most products that we carry can also be shipped to Canada and worldwide for additional shipping rates which apply for all international orders and a longer arrival time..
- Practitioner Accounts: We do not offer Practitioner discounts because our prices are already low for harder to find remedies. We also sell affordable smaller amounts of many remedies in 35+ pill packets.
- Location: Our administrative offices are located in San Jose, California, USA.
- Response Time: We do our best to reply to inquiries within 1 to 2 hours during office hours.
- Office Hours: Monday through Thursday from 9 am – 5 pm and Friday from 9 am – noon. (PST – California time). We are closed all weekends and USA legal holidays.
Professional Supervision Is Required For Purchasing Certain Products
All Bowel Nosodes, CEASE remedies, Chemical Detox, Combination (Poly) Detox, Drug Detox, Homeopathic Immunization (HP) remedies, Nosodes, and Vaccine Detox remedies require active supervision by a trained professional Homeopath or Medical Practitioner to be purchased. Customers will be required to provide the name of the supervising Homeopath or Medical Practitioner at checkout for these products to be shipped. Professionals may purchase these products if they are a trained Homeopath, Naturopath (ND), Medical doctor (MD) or other licensed Medical Practitioner.
Consulting Homeopath For All Services
You may request expert supervision for any products requiring supervision from Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner. Consultation services for all Programs require a $150 for 1 hour by Skype. Kari is a specialist in AIT, CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic care for vaccine injury and homeoprophylaxis – HP. She is experienced in effective recovery of vaccine injury with homeopath as well as many other types of chronic care and has a high level success on 500+ cases over many years. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
Director of Operations and Customer Service
Thomas U. Swidler is the Director of Operations and Customer Service. He has over 25 years of leadership, customer service and technology experience as a lifelong passion for helping others achieve their highest potential in life and health. He supervises all customer service issues, order processing, special orders and website related issues.
Please Complete The Form To Contact Our Team