Homeoprophylaxis: HP Supervision Fee: Infants Program – FOR INFANTS 1 YEAR OR LESS (10 Diseases)
Note: To buy the HP Kit used in the HP Program, you must first be an enrolled client and have completed the online HP Dosing Course. Read more and enroll here at https://immunizationalternatives.com/childrens-hp-course/
About HP Program Supervision Fees For Infants One Year or Less
- The low income family discounted rate is 50% off the normal rates below for all infants under age 1 in the same family enrolled at the same time for $137.50.
- To qualify for this discount proof of date of birth is required.
- The 50% discount is calculated based on the normal Homeoprophylaxis (HP) Supervision Fee for the HP Children’s Program for ten (10) diseases are as follows:
- $275 for 1 child
- $450 for 2 or more children enrolled in the same family at the same time.
- Program fees are non-refundable once paid.
About The Children’s Standard HP Program
There are the ten (10) USA diseases protected in the Standard HP Program. The HP Remedy Kit is required for this program. The HP Kit is only sold to enrolled and supervised clients for $125 (instead of $175) plus $12 shipping in the USA.
The Children’s HP Program includes the following diseases, starting in infants at 5 weeks or more:
- Pertussinum nosode – for Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal nosode – for Pneumococcal Disease
- Polio nosode – for Polio
- Haemophilus nosode – for HIB Influenza, Type B
- Meningococcinum nosode – for Meningitis
- Tetanus Toxin Nosode – for Tetanus
- Morbillinum nosode – for Measles
- Parotidinum nosode – for Mumps
- Varicella Zoster nosode – for Chicken Pox
- Influenzinum nosode – for Influenza (flu)