Vaccine Injury Prevention Program Course – Any Single Vaccine or Combination of Vaccines
This Vaccine Injury Prevention Program is for parents of infants, children, teens or college students, medical students, hospital workers, mission workers or adults who cannot obtain a legal vaccine exemption and must be vaccinated.
Vaccine Injury Prevention Program
- This program consists of a online Course that must be completed prior to scheduling the private Skype consultation that is included.
- A consult is 1 hour by Skype to customize the program based on the vaccine(s) required.
- A $100 monthly fee for the 1st child, $50 for the 2nd and 3rd child applies for the duration for the program for additional email support following the consultation.
- This program includes a written instructions, the use of homeopathic methods, homeopathic detox methods plus nutritional supplements and other specific strategies that help to reduce the risk of serious vaccine injury from planned vaccinations.
- You will be provided detailed written instructions of how to independently follow the Program to help prevent a vaccine injury for a scheduled vaccine(s).
- This fee does NOT include the required the homeopathic remedies or the recommended hair testing and/or any nutritional supplements.
- Program fees are non-refundable once paid.