Banerji Protocol For Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
ADHD is an neuro-behavioral developmental disorder. This is a condition that has a lack of attention and hyperactive behavior.
Opening Dose: This dose is for chronic conditions where other homeopathic remedies have already been given. Before all Banerji Protocols for anyone over the age of 1 year you open with Camphora 200. Just one (1) dose is given of 2 pills dissolved under the tongue.
Do Not Antidote: Keep the Camphora dose a minimum of 30 minutes before after any food, drink or teeth brushing. You must wait at least 24 hours before beginning any other dosing.
Banerji Protocol For Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Aethusa Cynapium 200C
- Dose 2 pills, one dose every 3 days.
- Stramonium 6C, 2 pills dosed twice daily.
- Continue the protocol for at least 90 days.
- You will need to order more than 1 vial of each remedy in the protocol to have enough for 90 days.
- Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
- If there are no marked improvements, contact a professional Homeopath for guidance.
- We highly recommend that those following this protocol also do a hair test. Purchase a hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) test here. After you have done a hair test, you can add the appropriate daily supplements to rebalance mineral levels. Supplementation recommendations are based this highly accurate hair test. Following the recommendations of the hair test will increase the exit from toxins from tissues including high copper as well as other heavy metals such as aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, lead and mercury. Heavy metals enter the body from the environment, placenta transfer from the mother and vaccines. Doing a hair test and following supplement recommendations will significantly increase the over all recovery speed.