Detoxification Program: Birth Control Pills or IUD (3 months)
Read more about the Birth Control Pill Detoxification Program here.
Note: You must first contact us before paying for this service to be sure we have current openings. Spaces are limited in this program.
About The Birth Control Pill or IUD Detoxification Program For Women
- Fee is for 3 months of consecutive care.
- This fee does NOT include the required the initial $150 consultation fee.
- The fee does NOT include the homeopathic remedies required.
- This Program first requires a one (1) hour phone or skype video consultation with Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, CHP, CEASE, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner.
- You will be provided detailed written instructions after your one (1) hour skype consultation of how exactly to complete a 12 week (3 month) detoxification program.
- The fee includes with once a month status update by online report for ongoing supervision and email based guidance during this time 3 month period.
- Additional emails beyond one per week during the vaccine detoxing protocol are charged $50 per day.
- Intake paperwork is required for this program as well as a signed Disclosure and Agreement For Services.
Birth Control Pill Detoxification supervision is provided by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective recovery from vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
Visit her websites:
Homeopathy For Athletes www.HomeopathyForAthletes.com
Homeopathy For Women www.HomeopathyForWomen.org
HTMA Experts at www.HTMAexperts.com
Immunization Alternatives www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com