About The Hair Testing Lab Test & Interpretation $150 (USA only)
The Hair Testing Fee is $150 and the hair testing kit is mailed to you along with a complete written interpretation. This fee does not include a consult with the Homeopathy. Consultations are at an additional fee for 1 hour phone or Skype.
About The Hair Lab Test & Interpretation
All Tests are done through Analytic Research Labs, USA. A Hair testing kit is mailed with written instructions for collecting a hair sample. The report is mailed after completion of the test results.
This test includes both one (1) hair test and a complete written interpretation of the results.
- Hair Test: This profile represents the basic Multi-Element Laboratory Assay that shows the mineral levels and ratios. The report includes test results shown graphically as a chart that identifies the person/client information and graphically illustrates the test results. The chart shows macro and micro minerals, toxic metals and significant ratios.
- Hair Test Interpretation: A written, detailed and thorough interpretative work-up is provided by mail to that lists trends, provides a detailed explanation of the results, provides vitamin and mineral supplement recommendations and compares significant mineral ratios.
About Toxic Metals
- Toxic metals, no matter which ones, are not selective as far as where, or how they can be detected.
- Mercury amalgams as well as mercury found in fish, or other sources of contamination can be found in the blood, hair, and in urine, using a urine challenge test.
- Toxic metals do not always show up on a hair analysis test on the first test.
- Depending on the state of your body’s energy levels, it may take several tests before the toxic metals show up in the hair.
- Blood tests, unless the contamination is recent within a week or so, or unless it is a continuously occurring contamination, will not indicate the presence of toxic metals.
- Once a toxic metal leaves the blood, it is then either eliminated or stored in other organs and tissues of the body.
Download more information on: Toxic_Metals_Hair_Analysis