Homeopathic Immunizations: Children’s HP Course
Taking this Course is required in order to enroll a child(ren) in the Children’s HP Program under HP Practitioner Supervision.
Note: If you have not already done so, you must first complete the form at ImmunizationAlternatives.com to become an HP Client before you make this Course payment.
About The Children’s HP Course
- The course fee is $50 (reduced from $150, a $100 savings!)
- The course takes only about 1.5 hours to complete online and includes a short quiz that must be passed to proceed with enrollment.
- After completion of the course, to enroll a child in this HP program you must be supervised by an HP Practitioner. All supervision is provided by Kari J. Kindem, Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP) by email during the duration of this program.
- A supervision fee is required. This fee covers email questions during the 50 month duration of the Children’s HP Program and are answered by the HP Practitioner. The supervision fees for the Children’s HP Program are: $275 for the 1st child, $175 for the 2nd child, $75 for the 3rd or more children in the same family.
- Large family discounts (4 or more children) also apply.
- Add On Disease Supervision: Cost is $25 per disease per family when purchased at the same time as the Children’s HP Program. The additional two (2) HP remedies required for any Add On disease(s) are $30 per disease.
- The Children’s HP Kit is required. The enrolled client cost is $125 (reduced from $150) plus $12 shipping in the USA. The kit contains the 10 HP remedies using in the program, in 2 potencies for a total of 20 remedies.
About The Children’s HP Program For 10 Diseases
- Parents who want to provide the Homeoprophlyaxis for their child(ren) must first enroll in the Children’s HP Program Online Course.
- This course covers all the basics plus the dosing instructions and guidelines for the program and can be completed in about 1.5 hours, online from any location.
- The Children’s HP Program includes the following remedies used to increase natural immunity in this program:
- Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B (HIB)
- Chicken Pox
- Influenza (Flu).
Add On Diseases to this program are also available and include: Diphtheria, Hepatitis B, Rotavirus and/or Rubella.
All HP dosing advice in the Children’s HP Course is provided by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP), CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective recovery from vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
Visit her websites:
Homeopathy For Athletes www.HomeopathyForAthletes.com
Homeopathy For Women www.HomeopathyForWomen.org
HTMA Experts at www.HTMAexperts.com
Immunization Alternatives www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com