Homeopathic Immunizations: HP Supervision Fee: Children’s Program (10 Diseases)
Note: To buy this product you must first have completed the form at www.immunizationalternatives.com/contact-us and paid the HP consultation fee and also completed your 1 hour personal HP consultation by skype with Kari J. Kindem, Certified Homeoprophlyaxis Practitioner.
About HP Program Supervision Fees
- The Homeopathic Immunization (Homeoprophylaxis – HP) Supervision Fee for the HP Children’s Program for ten (10) diseases are as follows:
- $275 for 1 child enrolled.
- $450 for 2 children enrolled in the same family at the same time.
- $525 for 3 children enrolled in the same family at the same time.
- $600 for 4 children enrolled in the same family at the same time.
- $675 for 5 or more children enrolled in the same family at the same time.
- This fee covers the ongoing HP supervision by email services during the 50 months of this HP Program with Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, CHP, CEASE, Classical Homeopath for the maximum of 1 email per month included.
- Additional emails beyond one (1) per month are charged at $50 per day.
About The Children’s Standard HP Program
There are the ten (10) USA diseases protected in the Standard HP Program. The remedies required are in the HP Remedy Kit which must also be purchased for $125 plus $12 shipping in the USA for this Program.
Homeopathic immunizations are normally given in this order, and can begin after one (1) month of age for infants:
- Pertussinum nosode – for Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal nosode – for Pneumococcal Disease
- Lathyrus Sativus remedy – for Polio
- Haemophilus nosode – for HIB Influenza, Type B
- Meningococcinum nosode – for Meningitis
- Tetanus Toxin Nosode – for Tetanus
- Morbillinum nosode – for Measles
- Parotidinum nosode – for Mumps
- Varicella Zoster nosode – for Chicken Pox
- Influenzinum nosode – for Influenza (flu)
The HP supervision fee covers up to one (1) email per month for any questions during the 50 month period of this Program. HP supervision by email services are provided by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective recovery from vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
Visit these websites for more information:
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) Experts at www.HTMAexperts.com
Homeopathy For Women at www.HomeopathyForWomen.org
Immunization Alternatives at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com