Homeoprophylaxis HP Kit: CHILDREN (20) – Supervision Required
- Homeoprophylaxis Program Supervision services are available via skype in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and to English speaking families globally.
- For questions about purchasing the HP Travel Kit or homeopathic immunization services, please contact us.
- You must be enrolled in supervised HP program in order to purchase this HP Travel Kit or other HP remedies.
- Please complete the form at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com to request HP services.
Note To Families About HP Travel Kit Purchase: To purchase this kit as a client, you must be currently enrolled in the HP Program at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com. If you already have a qualified HP Practitioner, you must provide the name of your supervising HP Practitioner during checkout to purchase this kit and to prevent delays in shipping.
Note To Professionals About HP Travel Kit Purchase: HP certification is required for a professional Homeopaths to purchase this kit. A Nurse Practitioner, Naturopath or Medical Doctor may purchase this product. Read more about professional certification on-line course and sign up here Professional Certification Course for HP.
About The Homeoprophylaxis (HP) Childhood Diseases Remedy Kit (20 remedies):
Standard USA HP Disease Program includes these ten (10) diseases in 200C and 10M potencies of each. One kit is enough for completing HP for 4 family members. HP dosing for the Children’s Program follows a specific protocol and takes 50 months of monthly dosing to complete the full supervised program for all diseases listed below.
The HP kit contains a total of 20 remedies in a convenient plastic storage case as follows in a 200C and 10M potency per remedy:
1. Pertussis / Pertussin – Pertussinum nosode – Whooping Cough
2. Pneumococcus – Pneumococcinum nosode (Pneumonia)
3. Polio – Lathyrus Sativus remedy
4. Hib – Haemophilus Influenza nosode
5. Meningitis – Meningococcus nosode
6. Tetanus – Tetanus nosode
7. Measles – Morbillinum nosode
8. Mumps – Parotidinum nosode
9. Chicken Pox – Varicella zoster
10. Influenza (Flu) – Influenzinum nosode
Add On Diseases to the Children’s Program:
These are available for an additional supervision fee and remedy cost per disease and include:
Homeoprophylaxis supervision for all HP Programs is provided by with Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective recovery from vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
Visit these websites for more information:
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) Experts at www.HTMAexperts.com
Homeopathy For Women at www.HomeopathyForWomen.org
Immunization Alternatives at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com