Homeoprophylaxis HP Kit: COLLEGE STUDENT (20) – Supervision Required To Purchase
- Homeoprophylaxis Program Supervision services are available via skype in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and to English speaking families globally.
- For questions about purchasing the HP College Kit or homeopathic immunization services, please contact us.
- You must be enrolled in an supervised HP program in order to purchase this HP College Kit or other HP remedies.
- Please complete the form at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com to request HP services.
Note To Families About HP College Kit Purchase: To purchase this kit as a client, you must be accepted and enrolled in the HP Program at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com. If you already have a qualified HP Practitioner, you must provide the name of your supervising HP Practitioner during checkout to purchase this kit and to prevent delays in shipping.
Note To Professionals About HP College Kit Purchase: HP certification is required for a professional Homeopaths to purchase this kit. A Nurse Practitioner, Naturopath or Medical Doctor may purchase this product. Read more about professional certification on-line course and sign up here Professional Certification Course for HP.
About The Homeoprophylaxis (HP) College Student Kit
The HP College kit includes these ten (10) diseases in 1/2 dram size of the 200C and 10M potencies for short and long term protection during college, as specified below. One kit is enough for completing HP for college disease for 4 family members. HP dosing for the College Program follows a specific protocol and must start a minimum of 2 to 3 months prior to enrollment.
The HP College Student Kit contains a total of 20 remedies in 1/2 dram size, in a convenient plastic storage case as follows:
- Hepatitis B 1M
- Hepatitis B 10M
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) 1M
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) 10M
- Influenza (Flu) 1M
- Influenza (Flu) 10M
- Morbillinum (Measles) 1M
- Morbillinum (Measles) 10M
- Meningitis 1M
- Meningitis 10M
- Mononucleosis 200C (acute care use)
- Mononucleosis 1M (acute care use)
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) 1M
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) 10M
- Staphylococcinum 200C (acute care use)
- Staphylococcinum 1M (acute care use)
- Streptococcinum (Streptococcus pyogenes, Strep A) 200C (acute care use)
- Streptococcinum (Streptococcus pyogenes, Strep A) 1M (acute care use)
- Tetanus Toxins 1M
- Tetanus Toxins 10M
Other Add On Options: For College or Medical Student Diseases May Include:
Homeoprophylaxis supervision for all HP Programs is provided by with Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective recovery from vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
Visit these websites for more information:
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) Experts at www.HTMAexperts.com
Homeopathy For Women at www.HomeopathyForWomen.org
Immunization Alternatives at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com