Homeoprophylaxis HP Kit: COLLEGE STUDENTS (20) – Supervision Required To Purchase
Purchase and use of this product requires supervision by a trained and Certified HP Practitioner or a licensed medical practitioner and their dosing instructions. No dosing instructions are provided with this product.
- If you have not already done so, please complete the form at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com to request supervised HP services.
- You must be enrolled in supervised HP program in order to purchase this HP College Student Kit or other HP remedies.
- Homeoprophylaxis Program Supervision services are available via skype in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and to English speaking families globally.
- For questions about purchasing the HP College Student Kit or homeopathic immunization services, please contact us.
Note To Families About Purchasing The HP College Student Kit: To purchase this kit as a client, you must be currently enrolled in the HP Program at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com. If you already have a qualified HP Practitioner, you must provide the name of your supervising HP Practitioner during checkout to purchase this kit and to prevent delays in shipping.
Note To Professionals About Purchasing The HP College Student Kit: Homeoprophylaxis training and course certification is required for professional Homeopaths to purchase this kit. Licensed Naturopaths or Medical Doctors may purchase one (1) kit per patient and have it shipped directly to their patient.
About The Homeoprophylaxis (HP) College Student Kit
The HP College kit includes these ten (10) diseases in 1/2 dram size of the 200C and 10M potencies for short and long term protection during college, as specified below. One kit is enough for completing HP for college disease for 4 family members. HP dosing for the College Program follows a specific protocol and should start a minimum of 2 to 3 months prior to enrollment.
The HP College Student Kit contains a total of 20 remedies in 1/2 dram size, in a convenient plastic storage case as follows:
- Hepatitis B 1M
- Hepatitis B 10M
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) 1M
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) 10M
- Influenza (Flu) 1M
- Influenza (Flu) 10M
- Morbillinum (Measles) 1M
- Morbillinum (Measles) 10M
- Meningitis 1M
- Meningitis 10M
- Mononucleosis 200C (acute care use)
- Mononucleosis 1M (acute care use)
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) 1M
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) 10M
- Staphylococcinum 200C (acute care use)
- Staphylococcinum 1M (acute care use)
- Streptococcinum (Streptococcus pyogenes, Strep A) 200C (acute care use)
- Streptococcinum (Streptococcus pyogenes, Strep A) 1M (acute care use)
- Tetanus Toxins 1M
- Tetanus Toxins 10M
Other Add On Options: For College or Medical Student Diseases May Include: