Homeoprophylaxis HP Kit: TRAVEL (18) – Supervision Required To Purchase
- Homeoprophylaxis Program Supervision services are available via skype in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and to English speaking families globally.
- For questions about purchasing the HP College Kit or homeopathic immunization services, please contact us.
- You must be enrolled in an supervised HP program in order to purchase this HP College Kit or other HP remedies.
- Please complete the form at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com to request HP services.
Note To Families About HP Travel Kit Purchase: To purchase this kit as a client, you must be currently enrolled in the HP Program at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com. If you already have a qualified HP Practitioner, you must provide the name of your supervising HP Practitioner during checkout to purchase this kit and to prevent delays in shipping.
Note To Professionals About HP Travel Kit Purchase: HP certification is required for a professional Homeopaths to purchase this kit. A Nurse Practitioner, Naturopath or Medical Doctor may purchase this product. Read more about professional certification on-line course and sign up here Professional Certification Course for HP.
About The Homeoprophylaxis (HP) Travel Kit:
HP Travel Kit contains a 1/2 dram size for each remedy. One kit is enough for completing HP for travel disease for 4 family members. HP dosing for the Travel Program follows a specific protocol and must start a minimum of 2 months prior to departure for 4 diseases, more time prior to departure is needed for more than 4 diseases.
The HP Travel Kit contains a total of 18 remedies in these potencies in a convenient plastic storage case as follows:
- Cholera 200C
- Dengue 200C
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) 200C
- Giardia 200C
- Hepatitis A 200C
- Hepatitis B 200C
- Influenzinum 200C
- Japanese Encephalitis 200C
- Lyme Nosode (Borrelia) 200C
- Malaria 200C
- Measles 200C
- Tetanus 200C
- Tuberculinum 200C
- Typhoid 200C
- Salmonella 200C
- Yellow Fever 200C
- Arnica 200C
- Ledum 200C
Other Available Add On Diseases to the HP Travel Program:
These are available for an additional supervision fee and remedy cost per disease and include:
- Rubella (mainly for women of child bearing age with no Rubella titers)
- Small Pox
- Zika Virus
Homeoprophylaxis supervision for all HP Programs is provided by with Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective recovery from vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
Visit these websites for more information:
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) Experts at www.HTMAexperts.com
Homeopathy For Women at www.HomeopathyForWomen.org
Immunization Alternatives at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com