Homeoprophylaxis HP Kit: TRAVEL (18) – Supervision Required To Purchase
Supervision by a professional homeopath trained in Homeoprophylaxis or a licensed medical practitioner is required to purchase this product.
- If you have not already done so, please complete the form at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com to request supervised HP services.
- You must be enrolled in supervised HP program in order to purchase this HP Travel Kit or other HP remedies.
- Homeoprophylaxis Program Supervision services are available via skype in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and to English speaking families globally.
- For questions about purchasing the HP Travel Kit or homeopathic immunization services, please contact us.
Note To Families About Purchasing The HP Travel Kit: To purchase this kit as a client, you must be currently enrolled in the HP Program at www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com. If you already have a qualified HP Practitioner, you must provide the name of your supervising HP Practitioner during checkout to purchase this kit and to prevent delays in shipping.
Note To Professionals About Purchasing The HP Travel Kit: Homeoprophylaxis training and course certification is required for professional Homeopaths to purchase this kit. Licensed Naturopaths or Medical Doctors may purchase one (1) kit per patient and have it shipped directly to their patient.
About The Homeoprophylaxis (HP) Travel Kit:
HP Travel Kit contains a 1/2 dram size for each remedy. One kit is enough for completing HP for travel disease for 4 family members. HP dosing for the Travel Program follows a specific protocol and should start a minimum of 1-2 months prior to departure for 4 diseases. More time prior to departure is needed for more than 4 diseases.
The HP Travel Kit contains a total of 18 remedies in these potencies in a convenient plastic storage case as follows:
- Cholera 200C
- Dengue 200C
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) 200C
- Giardia 200C
- Hepatitis A 200C
- Hepatitis B 200C
- Influenzinum 200C
- Japanese Encephalitis 200C
- Lyme Nosode (Borrelia) 200C
- Malaria 200C
- Measles 200C
- Tetanus 200C
- Tuberculinum 200C
- Typhoid 200C
- Salmonella 200C
- Yellow Fever 200C
- Arnica 200C
- Ledum 200C
Other Available Add On Diseases to the HP Travel Program:
These are available for an additional supervision fee and remedy cost per disease and include:
- Rubella (mainly for women of child bearing age with no Rubella titers)
- Small Pox
- Zika Virus