Short Term Care Fee – 1 Month (USA & Canada Only)
Note: You must first request SHORT TERM CARE for one (1) month duration by completing the form here. Once Short Term Care has been agreed to with the Homeopath, you will then pay the fee on this page to confirm your scheduled the appointment spot and for the month of care.
Not all health issues qualify for short term care. Short term care is not available for autism, autoimmune diseases and vaccine injury and other chronic complex health issues of long term duration. These types of complex cases will required six (6) months minimum of homeopathic care.
The Short Term Care Fee includes a one (1) hour Skype consultation with email prescribing. It also includes one (1) weekly email check in as assigned for email based support for up to 30 consecutive days the initial Skype consultation.
Additional phone or Skype or care follow up consultations after the first month or $150.
All Short Term Care is provided by Kari J. Kindem, AIT, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath. Additional emails beyond 1 per week are charged $50 each.
- The Short Care Consultation fee must be paid in advance of any consultation and homeopathic prescription(s) or advice being provided.
- A copy of the required California Health Freedom Disclosure for Kari J. Kindem must also be signed and will be provided by email download on payment of this prescription fee.
- A link to this form will be provided automatically from the email “H4W Order” with the email of: orders@HomeopathicRemediesOnline.com upon payment of this acute care prescription fee.
- Please check your spam folder for this email if you do not receive it.
- A photo of the person for short term care must also be provided, for internal purposes only to kari (at) homeopathyforwomen (dot) org.
Short Term Care is provided by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective recovery from vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice. Visit the website for Homeopathy For Women at www.HomeopathyForWomen.org.