Short Term Care Fee – $250 Per Month (USA & Canada Only)
Note: You must first request SHORT TERM CARE by completing the form here. Once Short Term Care has been agreed to with the Homeopath, you will then pay the fee on this page to confirm your scheduled skype appointment spot for the month of care.
Not all health issues qualify for short term care. Short term care is not available for Autism, autoimmune diseases, vaccine injury and other chronic complex health issues of long term care duration. These types of complex cases will required six (6) months minimum of homeopathic care.
The Short Term Care Fee includes a one (1) hour Skype consultation with homeopathic prescription. It also includes one (1) weekly email check in as assigned for email based support for the first 30 consecutive days after the initial Skype consultation.
Each additional month of care after the first is $250 per month, up to a maximum of three (3) consecutive months.
Additional phone or Skype or care follow up consultations after the first month or $150.
All Short Term Care is provided by Kari J. Kindem, AIT, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath. Additional emails beyond 1 per week are charged $50 each.
- The Short Care Consultation fee must be paid in advance of any consultation and homeopathic prescription(s) or advice being provided.
- A copy of the required California Health Freedom Disclosure for Kari J. Kindem must also be signed and will be provided by email download on payment of this prescription fee.
- A link to this form will be provided automatically from the email “HRO Store” with the email of: orders@HomeopathicRemediesOnline.com upon payment of this acute care prescription fee.
- Please check your spam folder for this email if you do not receive it.
- A photo of the person for short term care must also be provided, for internal purposes only to kari (at) homeopathyforwomen (dot) org.
Short Term Care is provided by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective recovery from vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
Visit her websites:
Homeopathy For Athletes www.HomeopathyForAthletes.com
Homeopathy For Women www.HomeopathyForWomen.org
HTMA Experts at www.HTMAexperts.com
Immunization Alternatives www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com