Vaccine Injury Prevention Consultation + One (1) Month Followup By Email
Note: You must first contact us before paying for this service to be sure we have current openings. Spaces are very limited in this Vaccine Injury Prevention Program. This consultation is primarily for families, medical students, hospital workers and military personnel who can not obtain a legal vaccine exemption easily or in a timely manner.
Vaccine Injury Prevention Consultation: This is a 1 hour Skype consultation that must be done minimum of 4 weeks priors to the first vaccination date. There are no warranties for effectiveness or protection offered or guaranteed.
- Fee is $250 for the consultation and includes up to one (1) month follow up by email.
- This fee does NOT include the required the homeopathic remedies or recommended nutritional supplements.
- Vaccine Injury Prevention Consultation consists of a two (2) hour Skype consultation with Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, CHP, CEASE, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner and Vaccine Injury Specialist.
- The $250 consultation fee must be paid in advance and includes a one (1) month supervision period.
- This program includes a written Vaccine Injury Prevention Plan using homeopathic methods and nutritional supplements that help to reduce the risk of vaccine injury from planned vaccinations.
- You will be provided detailed written instructions after the skype consultation of ho to independently dose remedies to help prevent a vaccine injury for a scheduled vaccine(s).
- Additional emails beyond 1 per week during the care period are charged $50 per day.
- A photo of the person(s) for care must also be provided, for internal purposes only.
Vaccine Injury Prevention Consultation services are provided by Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner. Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective recovery from vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
Visit her websites:
Homeopathy For Athletes www.HomeopathyForAthletes.com
Homeopathy For Women www.HomeopathyForWomen.org
HTMA Experts at www.HTMAexperts.com
Immunization Alternatives www.ImmunizationAlternatives.com